At ReVision Eye Care, we are pleased to offer a wide range of optometry services for our community! Our experienced optometrists can provide you with thorough eye evaluations, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength, fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear, and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
Our team can diagnose and treat eye diseases and identify general eye health problems including diabetes, anemia, high blood pressure, and others. We can also test for and fit specialty eyewear for sports, occupations, other activities and hobbies, and safety glasses.
We can answer your questions about optometry services, our eye care practice, eye health products, and more.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive Eye Exam (all ages)
- Contact Lens Fitting (soft disposable, RGP, scleral)
- Urgent Eye Care (same day appointments available)
- Diabetic Eye Exams
- Glaucoma Evaluation and Treatment
- Macular Degeneration Evaluation and Monitoring
- Visual Field Equipment and Testing
- OCT Equipment and Testing
- Optos Daytona Equipment and Testing
We offer a variety of products from top brands.
Transitions • Crizal • State Optical • Scott Harris • Original Penguin • Vera Wang • Lightec • Silhouette